Sharing a smile with your co-worker. Laughing a little too loudly with your kids over pizza. Grinning through those old year-books with friends. Chuckling at the same old joke your dad tells every time you visit.
Smiling and laughing with friends and loved ones not only reinforces connections and makes you happier, it can make you healthier too! It’s true! And it’s why finding the right dental care for your family is so important. When you like your dentist and dental team, you are much more likely to keep up with your dentistry. And if that dental office also has all the services your family needs in one comfortable location… well, you’ve probably found Meyer Family Dentistry.
How Smiling Improves Your Health
You know how much easier it is to smile when your teeth are healthy, clean, and attractive. That’s super important because smiling:
- Releases endorphins
- Lowers blood pressure
- Boosts your immune system
- Helps relieve pain
- Increases longevity
In addition, smiling is contagious so you can share the health benefits with those around you. Shouldn’t you smile more? Let Meyer Family Dentistry get your smile in top shape!
Our Outstanding Services
Our full menu of services is so comprehensive, you and your family may never need a referral to another dentist. If we discover something that needs major oral surgery or other very specialized care, we will, of course, send you to one of our trusted associates, but for the most part, you can relax in the security that all your needs can be met right here at Meyer Family Dentistry by the team you know and trust.
Our services include:
- Cosmetic Dentistry to help you gain confidence and make your smile shine with everything from smile whitening and composite bonding to porcelain veneers and full-mouth restorations.
- Restorative Dentistry to get and keep your teeth at optimal strength and function with procedures from tooth-colored cavity fillings and porcelain tooth repairs to root canals, dental crowns and bridges, and dental implants to replace missing teeth closest to the way nature intended.
- General & Preventive Dentistry to keep an eye on your oral health, protect your smile, and prevent problems before they start with comprehensive exams, regular dental cleanings with an ultrasonic scaler, gum therapy, mouthguards, and fluoride treatments.
- Emergency Care for when the unexpected happens.
- Implant Dentistry to replace your teeth and restore your smile for ideal function. Eat what you like, throw away your denture adhesive, and smile with complete confidence!